Part Time Clinic Assistant
Do you love working with animals? Do you thrive in a fast-paced setting? We have the job for you!
Position Summary: Part-time position to assist in the veterinary clinic and promote the health, well-being, and general care of dogs/cats under care.
- Provide assistance with animal restraint during procedures.
- Check overall health of the animal (i.e. check teeth and ears).
- Draw blood and conduct simple laboratory testing.
- Work with clinic employees and volunteers to ensure safety and organization of all animals.
- Operating small 4×4 tractor to transport animals to and from clinic (in all weather).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong desire to work with dogs and cats. Previous experience a plus.
- Demonstrates personal accountability to ensure that all responsibilities are completed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Willing to work during varying shift times.
- Approaches the customers and public in a cordial manner. Experience in interacting with the general public (customer service) preferred.