Animal Rescue, Inc. relies solely on the generosity of donors to fund all projects we offer our community. $.91 of every dollar goes directly to our animal care.
- $2000 can feed our sanctuary’s 600 cats for one month.
- $1000 can prevent fleas, ticks, and heartworm in our dog population for one month.
- $500 can provide the necessary bloodwork to diagnose five sick animals.
- $200 can offer an amputation to a stray pet caught in a fox trap.
- $75 can spay one stray dog.
- $50 can treat an abscess on a feral cat.
- $20 can microchip three pets before they are adopted.
- $10 can provide a course of antibiotics for a puppy mill survivor with an upper respiratory infection.